High–performance WPF and Winforms Charts & Graphs
LightningChart .NET can visualize up to BILLIONS of data points in real time.
We speak with numbers!
The highest performance on the market
LightningChart is entirely GPU accelerated and performance optimized charting component that can display record breaking amounts of data points in real-time. What does this mean for you?
● Real-time monitoring without flickering or delays
● High-resolution datasets
● Smooth Interactivity
● Efficient use of machine resources
● Ability to render data with older machine hardware, maintaining all advantages mentioned above
For the most demanding developers
LightningChart includes a wide range of 2D, advanced 3D, Polar, Smith, 3D pies / donuts, Geographic maps & G.I.S. charts and Volume Rendering feature for science, engineering, medicine, aerospace, trading, energy and other fields.
Along with an outstanding performance, LightningChart offers fully customizable tools and flexibility to the .NET developers within different industries.
Our technical support team is known for its ability to handle every challenge from our clients, so you will receive an unlimited dedicated support during your active subscription.
● Series types: sampled data (discrete signal), line, scatter points, point-line, freeform point-line, areas, high-low, polygon, stock (OHLC, candle-stick), bar, band, constant line, intensity grid, intensity mesh
● Real-time monitoring scrolling modes: scrolling, sweeping*, stepping, oscilloscope style level triggered
● Heatmaps with contours, wireframe, contour labels
● Stencil for rendering intensity series inside polygon, map region
● Annotations, markers, data cursors
● Persistent rendering layers
● Several legend boxes in the same chart
● Linear and logarithmic axes, X axis scale breaks
● Several configurable vertical segments in chart, layered / stacked
● Dozens of properties tocontrol zooming and panning behavior
● Visualize your data in informative and interesting way in 3D XYZ cartesian chart view.
● Series types: surface mesh, surface grid, waterfall, polygon, rectangle planes, mesh models, line, point-line, scatter points, bar and pie charts
● 3D scene settings with multiple light sources
● 3D models importing in .obj format
● Gigantic surface sizes of over 4096x4096, depending on available memory
● Includes ViewPie3D, to visualize pie and donut charts in 3D
● Linear and logarithmic axes
● On-line tile maps: supports street maps and satellite imagery
● Dozens of maps: World, continents, specific areas
● Multi-layer: land, lakes, rivers, roads, cities etc
● Map import from ESRI shape file data
● Combining other XY series in the visualization
● Axis scales presented in selectable geographic coordinates formatting
● Absolute and normalized scales
● Static distance and zoom adapting ticks and grid. Allows automatic generation of ticks and grid when zooming for better understanding of values, without cluttering the display.
● Automatic zoom-to-fit for whole area or data only
● Zooming and panning via ready-made mouse operations
● Tick values always visible, even when zoomed in close
● Data and grid clipping to graph area. You can show data also on outside of the graph.
● Series types: line, scatter points, point-line, areas
● Line colorization per amplitude, angle or data point value
● Several polar axes per chart with unique rotation angles
Volumetric information plays an essential role in medicine, e.g. for an advanced cancer detection, visualization of aneurysms, and treatment planning. It is also used for non-destructive material testing via computer tomography or ultrasound. In addition, huge three-dimensional datasets are produced by geo seismic research, and can also be visualized by our Volume Rendering engine.
● Separate Linear Transfer function for every channel
● Volume Thresholding in accordance with voxels brightness for every channel
● Dynamic modification of Voxel range
● Manual or Automatic Adaptive sampling rate of volume data
● Three options for Volume Rendering Ray function: accumulation, maximal intensity and isosurface
● Combining 3D models and series in the same visualization
SignalReader generates real-time data stream reading signal files in different formats: WAV (PCM), sid (biosignal file), ssd (LightningChart Ultimate Demo application sample data format). The playback can be automatically restarted with looping option.
Reads real-time sampled data stream from sound card line-in (using e.g. microphone) through DirectSound. The data can be forwarded to chart, AudioOutput or your own data target.
SignalGenerator is a multi-functional signal generator component. It allows combining different waveform types into single, real-time output signal. The waveform components can be set with a built-in user interface or by code.
For WPF, LightningChart component is available in different binding level editions, to balance between different performance and MVVM (Model – View – View-Model) bindability needs.
As a general starting point, Arction recommends Semi-bindable API.
For best performance in WPF and multithreading benefits, select Non-Bindable chart.
Converts data between time domain and frequency domain using Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) algorithm in Digital Signal Processing (DSP).
Allows real-time data stream playback via sound card line-out (using e.g. speakers) through DirectSound. The data can be fetched from SignalGenerator, SignalReader, AudioInput or other data source.
- Full mouse-interaction, touch screen support, custom mouse interactivity extensions
- Cursors and Annotations, data colorizing with color palette, and full customizability of components
- Data breaking by NaN or other specified breaking value, in selected series types
- Numeric, Time, DateTime, Logarithmic, Geographic Coordinate System (GCS) and Custom axis scales
- Professional 5-star technical support & Hundreds of chart examples
- DirectX 11 & DirectX 9 support
- Automatic software rendering with WARP in systems without graphics hardware and for virtual machines
- Selectable fonts quality
- HiDPI scaling support
- Can be run in both 32-bit and 64-bit modes
- Controllable anti-aliasing options
- OS: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows Vista or later, Windows Server 2008 R2 or later.
- DirectX: 9.0c (Shader model 3 and higher) or 11.0 compatible graphics adapter.
- Visual Studio: 2010-2019 for development, not required for deployment.
- Platform .NET Framework: installed version 4.0 or newer.
Contact us through WeChat
Phone：(Mr.Wang) (+86) 186 1100 0092
The official WeChat
Arction provides full technical support for LightningChart developers, including trial users.
Get your free 30-day trial
Copyright © KateChanResearch (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Shanghai ICP13034974号-1. Public Security Code: 31011502007232.